Please contact us when you no longer need your ad to be posted.
Internships / Apprenticeships
- Virginia Drywall, Inc. offers Apprenticeships in the following Trades: Metal Framers/Drywall Hangers and Finishers. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Contact: Brenda Guise at (757) 460-0999 or e-mail Brenda@va-drywall.com
- Comfort Systems of Virginia offers Apprenticeships in the following Trades: Sheet Metal Worker; Welder; Pipefitter; Plumber; & HVAC Technicians. Enrollment every June. Contact: Ashley Shelburne at (757) 558-6007 or e-mail email@example.com
DIESEL GENERATOR – New Generac 48 kw commercial standby diesel generator, 120/240 vac single phase, 60 HZ, digital control panel, sound attenuated aluminum enclosure, 200a UL MLCB, extended run subbase tank, block heater, battery charger, generator serial #3007547128. 400A open transition automatic transfer switch, 120/240 vac single phase, 2 pole, service entrance rated, NEMA 3R-serial #2007039010 . . . $24,500.00 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SWAM- Construction Opportunities- Hoy Construction is looking for bids from SWAM certified subcontractors and suppliers for a rebuild of the Judeo Christian Outreach Center campus. All vendors must be licensed and insured. Plans will be available for review between November 21 and December 12. Please contract Liz at our office (757.853.5557) for access to the bid documents.
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT – Well-seasoned, full charge superintendent looking for a position with a well-established company. Experienced in ground-up and renovations for commercial, industrial, and DOD projects. OSHA 30, FA & CPR, recertification in COE CQM no problem. If interested, please contact me at Consup2022@yahoo.com
- CAD OPERATOR – Hiller has an opening for a CAD operator to join our fire alarm design team in Chesapeake, VA. Submit resume to BArthur@hillercompanies.com Excellent opportunity for growth. 401Kwith company match/Health Insurance/Short Term & Long Term Disability, PTO….fun and rewarding work environment. Hiller is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- FIRE ALARM DESIGNER – Ask About Our Sign On Bonus! Hiller has a position available for an experienced fire alarm designer to join our Chesapeake, VA team. Must be detailed oriented and have previous experience designing fire alarm systems. NICET Certification is a plus! 401K/Health Insurance/Paid Leave/Fun Work Environment! Email BArthur@hillercompanies.com
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – Trident Civil is looking for a full-time Contract Administrator/ Project Coordinator. They provide administrative support to the construction department in areas of bidding, contracts, submittals, permits, miss utility, project start-up and closeouts. This position also performs other non-routine administrative duties. Please email resumes to email@example.com
- EXTERIOR PAINTING / FIRST CLASS PART-TIME / FULL TIME POSITION IN NORFOLK, VA. AREA – Looking for “First Class Exterior Painter, with experience in all phases, Exterior Paint Work.” Need to provide references with phone numbers. I need help with many long term projects on Residential Rental Properties, good pay with flexible hours. Must have Good DMV and Reliable Transportation. Please email your work history, references with phone numbers (resume Helpful) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRE ALARM SERVICE COORDINATOR – Position available to join our service department as a Fire Alarm Service Coordinator. Responsible for scheduling fire alarm system inspections and repairs with our customers, assigning to technicians, and coordinating all tasks associated with that. Submit resume to email@example.com. Excellent Opportunity! Previous experience scheduling service and knowledge of fire alarm systems a plus!
- EIFS STUCCO MECHANICS – Virginia EIFS, Inc. is looking for EIFS/STUCCO Mechanics and Helpers with experience. Candidates should be able to work as a Team as well as Independently. Having your own tools, a plus. Other Benefits include Health Ins. with Employer contribution; 401(K) with Profit Sharing; Paid Vacation after 1 Year. Submit resume to: Brenda@Va-Drywall.com
- SAFETY OFFICER – E. G. Middleton is looking for a job specific safety officer. Work is comprised of pulling cable through manholes and up poles. Will need experience with confined space and LOTO training. OSHA 10 min. required. Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROJECT MANAGER – Conrad Brothers has an opening for a Project Manager. Primary duties will include managing the relationships between owners and construction partners, developing, and managing project budgets and developing and maintaining project schedules. The ideal candidate will be organized, adept at problem solving, have strong communications skills and will have a proven track record in the industry as a project manager or estimator of at least 5 years with 10 years being preferred. Conrad Brothers offers a generous benefits package, salary offers will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Please send resume to email@example.com.
- PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT PLUMBING HVAC – The ideal candidate will assist the Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications including, but not limited to: Project Coordination and Project Controls; Contract Administration; WAWF; AIA Billings and Purchase Orders; Submittal Reports; Procure Certificates of Insurance and Bonds; Obtain Required Permits; Assist in Job Cost Analysis; Project Monthly Report Generation; Change Order Management; Communicate/Distribute Project Documents to Subcontractors and Field Associates; Manage Close-Out Requirements/Procedures; Compile Valve Tag List; Punch-List Management; Warranty Review & Procurement; As-Built Document Procurement; Compile/Distribute O & M Manuals. Ideal Requirements: A minimum of 2 years work experience within the construction industry. Mechanical and Plumbing background with emphasis on government contracting a plus. Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment in a professional manner. Superior communication, organization, and development skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word & Adobe. Apply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER – TST Construction is seeking a Construction Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing construction projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Please send resume to email@example.com
- SERVICE MANAGER – We are Electrical contractors in Norfolk, VA seeking a full time Service Manager. The right candidate will have the following skills and capabilities. • Commercial electrical knowledge is a plus (would prefer someone with 3-5 years of experience); • QuickBooks experience is preferred; • Excel experience is preferred; • Dispatching and scheduling experience; • Billing; • Knowledge of purchase orders and issuing purchase orders ; • Ordering material-knowledge of electrical material is a plus; • Filing and maintaining customer files in office and electronically; • Vehicle maintenance tracking; • Multitasking; • Organized ; • Excellent customer service skills; • Communication skills; • Knowledge of pulling permits; • The ability to liaison between office staff, field techs, and Project Managers; • Must have smart phone; • Must have own transportation. This position is full time. The office hours are M-F 730AM-4PM. This position comes with a monthly phone allowance, benefits at start, paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation days. If you feel you are a good fit, please reply with a resume and professional references. Mike & Mike Services, Inc., 5633 E Virginia Beach Blvd., Norfolk VA 23502; Phone: 757-333-3132; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMERCIAL MASONRY SUPERINTENDENTS – Wanted Commercial Masonry Superintendents for the Hampton Roads, Richmond, and Northern Virginia Markets. MUST be competent and experienced. TOP PAY. email@example.com
- SUPERINTENDENTS/CARPENTERS/LABORERS – Commercial General contractor seeking a few new team members. We are looking for the following: experienced Superintendents, Carpenters, laborers. Superintendents: candidate will have a minimum of (5) years’ experience managing construction projects and can manage multiple subcontractors simultaneously, ensuring production, quality and safety standards are met. Must have good communication skills and be a team player. Carpenters: candidates must have a minimum of (3) years’ experience be familiar with metal and wood framing, trim and fixture installation, and have own tools. Email resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER – Immediate opening for a Project Engineer, BS in Construction Management, Engineering or similar is desired. Exciting opportunity to learn from industry leaders and grow with a well-respected and dynamic firm. Responsibilities include Schedules, Work Plans, Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Work with Blue Beam drawing details, Salary Range – $55K to 65K with excellent benefits, full health insurance, bonus etc. EOE, Email resume to: email@example.com
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – Balicore Construction, a subsidiary of The Miller Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our construction unit, located in Virginia Beach, VA. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for multiple projects ranging in value from under $1 million up to $30 million, from inception through to completion. Pre-Construction experience is a plus. Strong leadership, problem solving, project management, and communication skills are essential. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOILET PARTITION INSTALLER – Experienced Individual needed for the installation of Toilet Partitions and Toilet Accessories as an Independent Contractor. Successful candidate to be paid on a per job basis. Call 757-233-9900 to apply.
- RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN ASSISTANT – Full-time opening with electrical contractor for dependable applicant with proficient knowledge of MS/Word, Excel and Quickbooks. Must have good communication and organization skills. Requires answering multi-line phone system. Must have dependable transportation and able to pass a drug test. Good benefits. Please forward salary requirements with resume confidentially to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop ins please. EOE/M/F/V/D employer.
- HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS LISTED (URGENT) – Tile Installers, Tile Helpers, Carpet Installers, Carpet Helpers, Terrazzo and Epoxy Installers, General Laborers. Apply at: Job Application – International Flooring & Coatings, Inc.
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Project Manager in the execution of assigned construction projects. The right individual for this position will have a basic understanding of construction, the ability to react quickly to changing conditions and will display strong communication skills. This person needs to be as passionate about taking care of our customers as this is the number one goal and driving force behind our business. Responsibilities include and are not limited to: Provide support to the Project Manager for multiple aspects of the project including cost, progress tracking, QA/QC, RFI’s and submittals. Participate and provide input into takeoffs, budgeting, procurement, pull planning, scheduling, and production tracking. Minimum of 2-5 years of assistant project management experience in construction or a bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field. Basic knowledge in construction project management, OSHA, and safety codes/practices. Overall computer skills, proficient with Excel, Word, Bluebeam Software, Procore, and downloading documents. Job Type: Full-time. Send resume’s to – Mail: Sprinkle Masonry, Inc., 4217 Bainbridge Blvd., Chesapeake, VA 23324; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PM ASSISTANT/SUBMITTALS/BID COORDINATOR – Local Hampton Roads general contractor is looking to hire a self-confident, pro-active, energetic self-starter who is a master at multi-tasking, detail oriented, highly organized with great communications skills. Successful candidate must be an “all in” team player with a positive attitude. Key responsibilities include: BIDDING: Tracking new jobs to bid from multiple sources; Obtaining and managing all bidding documents; Maintaining bid calendar; Attending pre-bid meetings as necessary; Managing bid processes through SmartBid (document management, subcontractor outreach & communication); Assembling bid package to include all elements outlined in the instructions to bidders; Ordering bid bonds; Follow up with subcontractors to ensure bid coverage; Hand delivering bids as necessary SUBMITTALS: Creating and maintaining submittal log; Attending in-house pre-construction meeting; Coordinating submittals for work to be self-performed by the company; Subcontractor outreach and follow-up to ensure submittals are processed in a timely manner; Coordination/collaboration with the PM; Processing and follow-up of RFIs; Project closeout KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 3 years commercial construction experience; Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat DC; Excellent organizational, written & verbal communications skills with a proactive approach to follow-up, detail oriented and possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple project tasks; Must be able to work independently with self-initiative and self-motivation. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Please email your resume and salary requirements to HRGCHiringMgr@gmail.com.
- TILE SETTERS/FINISHERS – IMMEDIATE OPENING for Tile Setters and finishers, minimum of five years’ experience required, competitive wages and benefits. Please email resumes to email@example.com
- PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT/CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – TST Roofing is hiring a Project Manager Assistant/Contract Administrator for their Repair Division. The Project Manager Assistant/Contract Administrator assists with the planning, organization, contract administration, and management of the day-to-day operations of roofing projects and ongoing roofing repair work orders from the award of the project through closeout, as well as any other responsibilities that support and aid the Project Management team. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – The Construction Manager will interact directly with the Development team, as well as manage the work of outside contractors. The Construction Manager will conduct business in both an office environment (plan review, budgeting, contracts, meetings, etc.) and in the field (day to day construction supervision, quality inspections, site inspections, permit offices, etc.). Please email resumes to email@example.com
- PURCHASING AGENT/HVAC/PLUMBING – Davken Mechanical needs a purchasing agent for a mechanical and plumbing company. Some type of experience with the trade or purchasing would be suggested. Career advancement with in. Great pay, health and dental insurance holidays, vacation and signing bonus after 90 days. Please call Anna 757-333-7248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLUMBING SUPERINTENDENT – Davken Mechanical looking for a Plumbing Superintendent. Run several crews and jobs. Needs to have 5 years of Superintendent experience. Team player and motivates employees to bring job in on time and within budget. Pay based on experience, health and dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation. Truck or truck allowance with gas card. Signing bonus after 90 days. Please call Anna 757-333-7248 or email email@example.com
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT, FOREMEN & CARPENTERS – Local general contractor that specializes in the construction & renovations of restaurant, hotels & retail facilities. We are looking for experienced Superintendents, Foremen and Carpenters that have hands on familiarity with metal and/or wood framing, trim and fixture installation. Foremen and carpenters that have the ability to cross platform into other trades (i.e. tile installation, electrical, plumbing, suspended ceiling installation, drywall finishing, etc.) this will be a $$ plus for you. Immediate employment with weekly overtime and benefits are offered. Email resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESTIMATING ASSISTANT – The Estimating Assistant works in the Estimating Department in our Moyock, North Carolina office. A qualified applicant will be: • dependable • organized • detail-oriented • able to learn quickly and retain information • work well independently • able to multi-task • able to meet deadlines. Skills required include: • proficient with computers and Microsoft Office, Acrobat Adobe, and Internet searches • professional phone skills • basic ability to read and understand architectural and civil blueprints • familiar with construction trades for commercial construction projects. The duties include: • Reviewing the bid documents and blueprints to determine scope of work, timeline and trades • Posting projects to several online plan rooms / Uploading bid documents and plans / Issuing Invitations to Bid to potential bidders • Calling subcontractors we have used on past projects to see if they would like to provide a bid • Searching for potential bidders by other methods • Responding to Requests for Information from potential bidders • Uploading additional documents and addenda to plan rooms and notifying bidders • Calling and emailing potential bidders to remind them of the bid due date • Receiving subcontractor quotes and verifying that they meet the scope of work • Filing quotes in the bid file • Working with the Estimator to fill in any gaps in the bid file or obtain better pricing to meet our budget • Working with the Project Manager, once the project is awarded and under construction, to obtain additional quotes if needed. Relocation assistance is not offered. Contact Dana Scarborough, Frontier Building, 109 Commercial Drive, Moyock, North Carolina 27958; Phone: 786-260-0429; Email: email@example.com
- GC CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT – TDSC is looking to hire a Construction Superintendent. This position requires the candidate to provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. Valid driver’s license and decent driving record. OSHA 30/CPR-First Aid/QC Certifications all preferred. Please send resume and salary requirements. Minimum of three years of verifiable experience, thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate. Experience in general contracting required. Full benefits package. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PROJECT MANAGER-COMMERCIAL MECHANICAL – Bay Mechanical, Inc has an opening for a Commercial Mechanical Construction Project Manager. Responsibilities include plan review, analyzing scope and delivering to customer satisfaction. Manage project schedules, oversee costs, manage change orders, submittals, and related documents. Coordinate project meetings and site inspections, physically monitor project for schedule progress, quality control, code and safely compliance. Qualifications: Minimum of 5 years of experience, strong computer, communication, and organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects. EOE, competitive salary and good benefits, inquiries held in strict confidence. Confidential Email: HR@baymechanical.comail
- FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSPECTOR – Position available for experienced sprinkler inspector. Must be NICET Level II or higher. Excellent opportunity and sign on bonus is available. Submit resume to BArthur@hillercompanies.com. Health Insurance/401K with company match/Short Term & Long Term Disability/Paid Vacation Hiller Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- PROJECT ENGINEER – We are hiring for a Project Engineer with a BS in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for our jobs with Hampton Roads Sanitation District involving their Sustainable Water Initiative for Tomorrow (SWIFT) project. The current phase is at the James River Treatment Plant in Newport News with four other phases (Nansemond Treatment Plant in Suffolk, Virginia Initiative Treatment Plant in Norfolk, Williamsburg Treatment Plant in Williamsburg, and York River Treatment Plant in Hampton) slated into 2033. Please refer to our Indeed posting for full description of duties and benefits: Click here to be directed to Indeed.
- BOOKKEEPER – Established Commercial General Construction Company looking for a Bookkeeper to handle every day accounting needs. Must be experienced and proficient in QuickBooks. Daily task will be entering invoices (construction experience and Government Agency Invoicing a plus), paying invoices, keeping up with daily deposits, entering project specific billings, and handling all tax related items and business licenses. Must be detail oriented, professional, and knowledgeable in all aspects of payroll, insurances, and taxes. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume and salary requirements to Email: email@example.com
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN – Be happy at work! Dorey Electric needs a licensed Journeyman Electrician. CDL license, traffic signal, highway, commercial & IMSA Level 2 (all a plus). Top $$$, sign-up bonus, benefits include company vehicle, health insurance, disability insurance, 401K, dental, bonuses, paid vacation. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUPERINTENDENT – Well Established and growing Commercial General Contractor looking for an experienced Superintendent to join our team. Successful candidate will have a minimum of (5) years’ experience managing City, State or Federal construction projects and have the ability to manage multiple subcontractors simultaneously, ensuring production, quality and safety standards are met. Must have good communication skills and be a team player. Great opportunity for the right individual. Compensation commensurate to experience. Please send resume with salary expectations to email@example.com
- CARPENTER/MARINE CONSTRUCTION – Carpentry experience; Rigging experience preferred; Marine construction experience preferred. Must be able to commute daily to Sandbridge. Contact Daniel Yates, Sandbridge Marine – Phone: 757-778-0805; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT – Must have a minimum of 5 years construction experience. A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history is required. Clean criminal background check. High school Diploma or GED. Opportunity for growth, salary based upon experience. Medical & Dental Plan, short and long term disability, PTO, retirement plan, paid holidays. Interested candidates must email email@example.com with interest. EEO/M/F/V/D.
- PMA/CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – The Miller Group is looking for a Construction PMA/Contract Administrator. The PMA/CA provides administrative support to the PM team in the day-to-day planning, managing, and contract administration of all projects from start-up to closeout. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and submitting Bid Packages, Owner Contracts, Subcontracts & POs, Change Orders, Submittals, Permits, Pay Applications, RFIs, RFPs, and Closeout Documents. 3 years’ PMA/CA experience in general contracting or civil construction preferred. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – Local construction management firm seeking a full time position for Assistant Project Manager. Must have a minimum of 3 years-experience in managing commercial, hard-bid and design-build projects. Candidates with a BS in Engineering and/or Construction Management preferred. EOE. Please send resume to email@example.com
- COMMERCIAL SUPERINTENDENT – Commercial General Contractor seeking for an experienced Commercial Superintendent. Responsible for managing the job site and subcontractors. Must be able to maintain a safe and clean job site. 5-10 years of experience working for a general contractor preferred. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIVIL SUPERINTENDENT – Ocean Construction Services is seeking a Civil Superintendent to provide inspection and oversight on a construction project in Arlington National Cemetery. Specific Duties & Responsibilities: Work as member of the project team, including sub-contractors, to ensure implementation and continuous monitoring and enforcement of the provisions of the prime contract requirements; Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with all applicable EM385; Conduct and document regular site inspections; Maintain a daily log for the project’s operations; Subcontractor management; Primavera P6 Schedule Management. Contact Kara Laskowski, Ocean Construction Services, Phone: 757-200-9590, Email: email@example.com
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER – TDSC has an opening for a Construction Project Manager. Responsibilities include customer interface and ensuring customer satisfaction; developing means and methods; analyzing and competitively buying out subcontractor services and material purchases; reviewing proposed designs for constructability, value-engineering, contract negotiations; creating, updating, and enforcing project schedules; problem-solving; coordinating project meetings as needed; keeping project records and documents; managing project cost; managing change orders, managing submittals and other necessary project documents and physically inspecting projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENERAL SUPERINTENDENT / LEAD AUTO MECHANIC / ROOFING and SHEET METAL MECHANICS / HELPERS and LABORERS – At J.D. Miles & Sons, Inc. we build great people to do extraordinary things. We just happen to be in roofing, and we are growing! We are looking for new team members for the following: General Superintendent: Project management for various commercial roofing and residential projects simultaneously. Oversee crews for daily execution of projects. Must have clean DMV and criminal check and be able to get on base. Spanish and CDL are pluses. Lead Auto Mechanic: Fleet of about 50 pick-up trucks, heavy dump trucks, boom truck, forklifts, scissor lifts and other equipment. CDL is required. Roofing and sheet metal Mechanics: 2 years experience low slope or steep slope roofing. Must have tools. Helpers and Laborers: All positions open to start your career! Competitive pay, benefits. Must pass a post -offer drug test. Equal opportunity employer. Will pay for pro-certification and education if needed. To apply, visit https://www.miles-roofing.com/employment.html, Email: email@example.com or call 757-545-5912.